Chapter 3:
Christmas 2009 @ Grandma and Grandpa McFaddens.
Addie wouldn't stop eating all the little candies....surprised?
No. Not one bit! We finally had to just put her in bed.
Work of art!
Tyler and Kasey's finished gingerbread house!
Kelly, Marie, and Jamie.
3 Wise ladies for our traditional Christmas eve
nativity. Man we make great wise men!!!
of participants. Kasey was Mary and Garrett was Joseph.
pajamas! Every Christmas Eve we always got new pajamas.
This year my sister Marie talked mom into buying
these one piece beauties for us! Good times! Good laughs!
Off to bed....so Santa could come!
It's Christmas morning and did Santa come......?

Christmas morning traditional stair gathering.
We would gather on the stairs Christmas
morning with great anticipation waiting for Dad to give the "go ahead"
as he always had to check first to see if Santa did indeed come!!!
train tracks with him....Just what she ordered!
Thank you Santa!
He didn't quite grasp the whole unwrapping concept. But
he is sure enjoying his new toys!
cars for the grand kids to play with when they
come to their house! We had so much fun
on these wiggle cars. I think the adults had more
fun on them than the kids...at least I did!
We had a wonderful Christmas filled with much love
and happiness.







1 comment:
What a fun christmas break! I am jealous of all your fun activities! Your mom seems so sweet. She made Addie her own little bedroom and everything. I think you must take after her ;)
Post a Comment