Monday, June 22, 2009

Visits from Grandma's and Grandpa's, farmers market, fun with cousins, and thai food!

We love having Family come visit! Over a 2 week
span we enjoyed having Ty's parents here along with
my parents and my brother from Texas with his family.
Here are some captured moments from our
fun 2 weeks with family.


Good times with Grandma and Grandpa!

YUM!

Tyler and my Brother Troy both went to Thailand on their
missions and learned how to cook several dishes. Between the
two of them we have about 7 different dishes and had
an amazing Thai feast with all the fam!

It was DELICIOUS!!

My nieces Alise and Mekenna

Uncle Tyler having fun with the kids
in the river finding frogs and getting
muddy!
The best Babysitter ever!

DOUBLE TROUBLE!
Camille and Addie
These two had a ball together playing and getting into
mischief!
Davis and Addie

Loved this! Everyone at our house...couldn't get much better
then being all together!

2 sweet boys
Davis and Trey

Playing patty cake with Grandpa Dave

Grandpa Dave &Trey

Grandma Rosie &Trey

Grandpa Hansen & Trey
Grandma Hansen & Trey

We loved the Valley Junction Farmers market.
It was a lot of fun. If you haven't gone yet
(for those that live in Iowa) it's definitely
worth going to at least once while you're here!
They should hire her!

Good times with Grandma and Grandpa Hansen

Got a little bit of both of these while we were there

My Handsome Hansen Boys! Did I luck out or what?!!
I just really love this pic so i had to post it!

4 comments:

Barlow Fam said...

What a fun time you had with all your family. It was so good of all of them to come and visit you. Trey is getting so big!! He is a doll!! I sure hope you are doing well!!

The Munfords said...

You have such an awesome family!! It looks like you have quite the campout at your house as well. Trey is getting so big I can't believe it and Addie is definatly getting her own personality.

McDuffie Family said...

YOur little boy is so cute! sorry, I have meant to check blogs for forever now, and i sortof been missing in action! He is a keeper! What a fun span of company and time! I love when family comes to visit!

Megan and Curtis said...

Hey I didn't know your bro and hubby served missions in Thailand. I wonder if my dad knows that, that's where he served his mission. Crazy.