Okay so I'm a little behind on my posting...
my camera hasn't been cooperating very
well hence the delay. Anyway, just thought
I'd share with you Addie's first time making
Heart shaped cookies...we got quite a kick out of it!
Having fun in the kitchen!
We pretty much let her go at it herself for the first couple rounds. Don't they look
beautiful?!! This was her very
abstract way of cutting out the hearts! And don't miss
the little figure swipe in the lower right hand corner. Addie's
quick little hands kept swiping chunks of cookie dough!
A well spent Friday night with Daddy!
"CHEEESSSEEEE!" "YEAH FOR COOKIES"A new roller just Addie's size!
5 comments:
How fun? Addie looks like she had a blast. Did she help with the frosting and sprinkles too? Luke liked to re-press the cookie cutter in the same spots also.
So so cute! Addie looks like she is just loving life. You guys are such good parents! I hope we can be like you :)
I love the cookies, what a fun weekend you had!! I love that she did it herself!! We miss you guys and hope that you are feeling well!
Awww! She is too cute! I'm glad she had fun making cookies!
She is adorable and entertaining as always! Looks like loads of fun!
Post a Comment