Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Its a boy!

Half way there already! I guess this is suppose to be the size
of our baby BOY right now!!!
Yep thats right is a boy! 5 months is a long time to keep a secret from family
i've decided. Anyway, I feel very relieved that the secret is out. It started out easy
living so far away but as time passed and it got harder and harder not
to tell anyone or blog about it!


24 comments:

Luke and Bridget said...

CONGRATS!! That's so exciting!!

Telsha Winger & fam said...

Wow! You are far along. That's awesome I'm not sure I could keep a secret that long. Nice job! Congrats on the little boy how exciting!

Christie said...

What the! I just got your email too and was like.. what?! I'm so happy for you guys. Everyone we know is having seconds now! Congrats you guys! A boy is going to be so much fun for you!

Ty and Jenn said...

I still can't believe you waited so long to tell your family. I am very excited for you to join the world of boys! Eventhough Addie has prepped you somewhat with her mud fights and trucks.

Rach said...

I still can't believe you lasted that long...I would not have been able to keep a secret like that. You are too funny. I'm so excited you are having a boy! Yay!!

A Momma said...

YAY! I've been waiting to hear this news from you. Lately I've been thinking, I bet Jaime is pregnant. Yippey!

Muranaka Family said...

Congratulations, I'm so excited for your family. A boy will be a lovely addition to your adorable family. I still don't think I could do two yet.

Jer & Mick said...

Congrats!! I'm so excited for you!

The Cooks said...

Well, I know who to come to with a secret that I want to be kept for at least 5 months.

McDuffie Family said...

Yay! Congrats! YOur first boy! Mine too! I'm so excited for you! your good at keep a secret!

Johnstun Fam said...

congrats! Thats so exciting,I swear everyone I know it PREGO! I love it!

suds2004 said...

Yeah, you are going to love having a little boy in the family. I don't know any different but I love little boys. It sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving with family. The weather looked so nice now you are back in cold Iowa. Hope you are staying warm.

Rindee

Anonymous said...

A boy! How fun-one of each! Congrats!

Kiley said...

Congrats!! That is so dang exciting!

Mikelle and Ben said...

Hey! I found your blog through Stacey's blog! How are you guys? How the med school life going? Congrats on another baby! That's so exciting!

kate said...

I can not believe you've kept that a secret that long!!!! Did any of your family know? Congrats! That's awesome! :)

Higbee said...

Congrats!!! That is sooo exciting! :D

Kenz said...

Is that a papaya or a lemon? So is the name going to be Cruz?! Let's see what other names we can come up with, yeah?! That turkey looks so dang yummy, I just want to lick the lick, and then take a huge bite out it! Your family is amazing at putting together a fancy dinner! Maybe next year, if it's not too much to ask, our family can join the McFadden bunch for Thanksgiving dinner! Just get back to me on that one:) Can't wait to see you all in a couple weeks. By the way, tell Ty we are saving the cleaning part for him!

heddomarie said...

Congrats!!!! Boys are fun, I'm excited for you guys.

brodie stacey allie said...

So I just found your blog on one of my friends blog, Ken and Emily Hendrickson. It must be a pretty small world. Anyway, congrats on being pregnant as well as being pregnant with a boy. Thats so exciting!!

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

Jamie- hey its brielle from pasta- I dont really know how I stumbled on your blog, but congrats on the second baby boy wahoo! Last time I saw you, you were still pregnant with Addie, Holy cow she is so big now? How old is she now? What a cute little thing! Its good to check in on ya and see how happy you are.

Dale and Marcie said...

CONGRATS!!!

Skylar and Janie Topham said...

CONGRATS!!! Thats soooo awesome!!! Your little girl is so cute!!!

Leavitt Family said...

That is soo awesome CONGRATS!!!! We just love our new little boy they are sooo fun!!! We really need to make sure and get together this summer!!! We are so close!!!