Friday, October 17, 2008

THE THING I LOVE

I love this sport. I am missing this and my bros soooo much right now. Jamie has made the point to me several times that she would love it if I made a post on this blog. So this is technically for her, but yet for me as I get to watch this sweet video each time I visit the blog while in lecture at med school. It reminds me of the sick trip that my bros and I took to Whistler during the summer. We rode trails like this one and had the best time ever. I am just crossing my fingers for a repeat in Colorado, Summer of 2009.

2 comments:

The Cooks said...

Holy cow, that makes my heart race faster.

Kenz said...

Colorado WILL happen. Talked to Chris today and he is in. This is one of the best posts these eyes have ever seen.

NATE